Your incoming customer payments impact your business in many ways, such as:
- Customer experience
- Sales Conversion
- Customer loyalty
- Direct costs; e.g. transaction fees
- Back office integrations
- Back office processes, including reconciliation and reporting
Whether you are driven by improving customer experience, increasing revenue, reducing cost, simplifying processes and integrations, business continuity or ensuring regulatory compliance (e.g. PCI), you have come to the right address.
We have extensive experience in designing the optimal incoming customer payments blueprint for your business, based on your current situation, your future needs and the services currently available in the market.
Payments Advisory Group also has significant experience in running selection processes (RFI/RFP) to find your next payment service provider capable of delivering your newly designed customer payments landscape.
Our most recent client list includes:
- Shurgard, Europe – optimisation of customer payments landscape, selection and contracting of POS terminal supplier and POS & E-Commerce acquiring processing for pan European self storage company (7 countries, 3 currencies)
- Ahold Delhaize, Albert Czech Republic – selection and contracting of POS terminal supplier and acquiring processing for largest retail supermarket in Czech Republic.
- Vaisala, Global – selection and contracting of E-Commerce and MailOrder/Telephone Order acquiring processing for global weather and data company (100+ countries, 6 settlement currencies)
Based on our market knowledge and extensive experience in running similar projects, Payments Advisory Group has developed a proven, phased approach supported by template documents which allow our projects to run more efficiently and at a higher quality level to the benefit of our clients.
We would be more than happy to provide our expertise to you as well.
We are an independent advisory company. We do not offer any payment acquiring/processing services ourselves, nor do we maintain any commercial relationship with any payment service provider, in order to provide the most objective and best suited advice for our clients.